What we are doing to prevent COVID-19 transmission
Our staff have been instructed to follow these safety measures to reduce contamination:
- Ceased physical contact between staff and between staff and clients
- Increased cleaning schedules for all rooms
- Routinely using disinfectant spray and wipes to clean pens, pencils, whiteboard markers, tissue boxes, light switches and tables and desks.
- Ask clients not to touch any door handles or light switches
- Converted tasks such as completion of forms, payment and assessment to be completely contactless (read more about how our contactless payment system works here – after your first payment, you don’t even need to have your credit card with you).
- Run airconditioning continuously and keep rooms open outside sessions to maximise air circulation
- Staggering client and practitioner arrival and departure times to reduce contact opportunities
The number of people coming through our premises is quite low – about 20 per day, so safer than many other places you might routinely visit such as shops, cafés and most workplaces. Our maximum occupancy, including one reception person and up to 3 practitioners is 10. For this reason, you may not be able to bring another person to wait in the waiting room for you, and you may be asked to wait outside if we are at or near capacity.
What you can do to keep you and us safe
You can help to keep you, us and the community safe by following the government recommendations on social distancing, hand-washing, avoiding touching your face and sneezing or coughing into a tissue that you immediately dispose of.
cancelling your appointment if you are unwell, and especially if you have early symptoms of cold or flu such as:
shortness of breath
runny or blocked nose
likewise cancelling if someone in your household or with whom you come into regular or prolonged contact shows these signs or has recently returned from or through a country experiencing a COVID-19 epidemic, or if that person is being tested or has been tested for COVID-19, or is self-isolating. Cancellation fees will be waived in these situations during the crisis.
not touching door handles, light switches or any devices or objects that you don’t absolutely need to